Saturday, April 26, 2014

sunshine

Hey people, it's weekend! I always feel like the weekends ends too fast! (tsk tsk) well, anyways I did few spring-summer looks update for the Yeewong magazines, I was wearing it on my last day out before leaving the country. Well to bring in what I was wearing and hopefully its in the yee magazine in their new issue right now.  ^^  Since I'm not home I can't be sure of :) but all in all a new update!! yey! I'm so sorry for those of you who expected me to do an update from here, its just been some rough time that I can't get things done fast. Bear with me...till than I would be working on with my few old updates.
 Wearing this hat have been my obsession it seems, notice it in most of my daily outfit. ^^
*What I'm wearing:
*Top: local store bkk
*Gladiator shoe:Carlton London
*Bag: MC
*Shorts: Bkk local store

Veil-benie, finally found similar one that Dara wore. I actually have the same one ordered too. Shall post up when I receive it ^^


Don't judge people, we are humans. Respect the differences and appreciate the similarities. Lets boost each other and help to stand up! Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the shorts, the hat and that lip color. Oh and yeah your tassle bag is also nice. Especially love the print on the shorts and your bow hat. Its so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the shorts are the cutest! Love the outfit! So summery *.*

    Would really appreciate if you took some time out to check out my blog :)

    Love,
    Poorva
    ✿ ✿ ✿ Style Spectrum ✿ ✿ ✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      sure... <3 will drop by :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment