Saturday, April 5, 2014

Zeus Black Tribal Essential



 Hey guys, its weekend! yey!!!
So after hours of self studies, I was going through my hard drive and came across some pictures which didn't quite make it to my blog while I was in Bhutan due some unthinkable reasons lolz . Well, since I got no post updates for some time, I thought of giving them the place ^^ so here's one of my outfit that I really liked ^^ I bought this gladiator scandal from one of the Indian brand ages ago... like back in college in India. I never had a chance to wear them and this was the very first time I ever wore this gladiator! (no way! :P)
 
 Well, notice that belt? yea! that's kera (Bhutanese belt) I was trying to add something tribal/Bhutanese as always. I used kera to give waist line definition. 
 *What I'm Wearing:
*Dress :Uniqlo
*Gladiator sandal : From Indian shoe room (I don't remb the brand..sorry)
*Bad: Bkk tribal (Handmade)
*Belt: Kera (Bhutanese hand woven)
 For once I actually felt like I was in Zeus's world..with a rope on..HeHe.. ^^

Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful.~John Wooden


4 comments:

  1. Hi Chyunid, just found your blog. I really love this outfit. It's so simple but yet so stylish. Love , love the Bhutanese belt you're wearing which is the highlight of this outfit. And l love your gladiators too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for dropping by.
      Glad to hear such comments.
      thank you <3

      Delete

Please feel free to comment