Sunday, May 11, 2014

white lace affair

Hey guys, I have another post update!! The fact that I'm getting buzier and my offical break is yet to start.haha..I know I keep doing this!(feeling guilty)  but anyways I still have some few old pictures to post up (smiles). Hope you guys had something special with your mothers today.. (aww missing my mom... snif* snif* ) theres not a single day I don't think about home and mom. But like its been said gotta lose something to gain something! (wink*)
 I love lace dresses. It gives a wonderful regained sense of femininity, I love how laces are so versatile and its pretty much a huge trend now.
What I'm Wearing:*
*Lacedress: Bkk local stores,
*Boots: Forever21
*Stocking: Bkk Local stores
*Sling bang: Tribal bkk
F21 boots are amazing (In love with it)

I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. ~Larry Bird


4 comments:

  1. I love your tights <3 and no doubt lace is always always such a great thing to wear..feminine, sexy, graceful, glamorous..you can style it in so many ways. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up,.....all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white lace dress I had I wore so much that I have literally worn it out! you're a dream! love the boho chic vibe to this look...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment