Friday, June 6, 2014

D for Dungaree


Back to being a kid, when you start going to school despite your age; you still feel like the same old kiddo you used to be except your mates looks much younger than it should be..Trust me! I'm in my early twenties and I still feel like I'm just sweet-sixteen! (something to laugh about...) But after being here in NZ and getting to know these awfully kind people around made me realize its never too old to start a dream. I've got yet so much to work on to reach a dream goal, people here are so broad minded and no matter what you do its you're life! So in other words.., Bhutan felt like that one place where you could totally hear something new about your own self from someone you don't even know (Seriously!!), It's weird! Haha.. But I realized its not other people's job to love me, its mine. Its important to be nice to others, yet its even more important to be nice to yourself. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Well sure Home is where my heart is. I miss Bhutan and its not that long now that I will be home soon. ^_^


Today, let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as incomplete as you think you are. Yes, let someone love you despite all of this, and let that someone be YOU.
*What I'm wearing:
*Dungaree: local store
*Double Heeled Converse
*Tee
*And one of my cute collection backpack

These over all outfit of the day is a $50 below challenge achieved! ^_^



You're never too old to set another dream or to dream a new dream-C.S Lewis











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment