photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, August 9, 2014

whispers in New Brighton

Hey guys, after a very long period of practicals; I felt so relaxed today that me and my mate decided to go for a short outing around the Nrth New Brighton, Christchurch,NZ. It was a beautiful day today, sun was out and yet there was still that chill of cold. 
It feels good to be posting after a very long break (happy ^_^) Well, today I wore this Zara skort inspired irregular leather skirt with my not so expensive black booties. The fact that it was cold outside, I had to have many layers of warmers before I put on my top. Like I always say the key to keeping yourself warm with style is keeping your feet, head, back and neck warm.
 *What I'm wearing:
*Top: Bkk local store (kitty faced)
*Irregular skirt: Zara skort inspired from Alix
*boots: Nepal
*Hat: It was a gift from an instructor. 
Thanks to Niccole for these wonderful pictures ^_^
Me with my mate Niccole ^_^

Don't worry about those who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason! cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures."Like I always say the key to keeping yourself warm with style is keeping your feet, head, back and neck warm", is an added knowledge to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..thank you la.. i'm glad it helped ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment