photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, February 9, 2015

in love


Hey guys I'm back after so long, I apologise for taking this long. Its been way too long and I really missed out on many of my post here. Well, now I will be getting on to my weekly post but before that I plan on uploading some of my few selected Valentine's day outfit. ^_^   Do check them out.
well to begin with today I posted this outfit which is super comfy for a day out picnic with your valentine. Its not always easy to carry out high heels in around picnic spots or holiday parks. So I thought why not go with some comfy booties! the best way to get myself look good, feel good and yet totally comfortable in around picnic place.. I chose this outfit. Do let me know what you guys think about this outfit.
(I chose this for picnic dates)
 WHAT I'M WEARING:*
*Blazer: local store
*Top: local store
*Pant: IJean
*Booties: Forever21 
*Hat: local store bkk

If you do not step FORWARD, you will ALWAYS be in the same place! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment