Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vday outfit idea 2



Hey guys there again, like I promised my Valentine's day outfit picks are in a roll! Here I have my second outfit. My second V-day outfit idea is a two piece kinda dress, a midi skirt and a cropped top. Its one trend to try on. I really like midi skirts lately and crop tops are really fun to try on. It can be both stylish and flattering. I must say its a must try for every body type as you can tailor the look in your own personal styles. Here I chose a body con style cropped top but you see even loosely fit boxy crop top can totally work for more girly style. 
 Its a look that's within budget and everyone can effort to look fabulous with little less to pay for all ^_^

WHAT I'M WEARING:*


Crop Top:*I <3 p="" topping="">
Midi-skirt:* Local store
Shoe*: Herm
Bag:*Local store



Above all let who you are, what you are, shine through everything you do. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment