photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, May 29, 2015

lets go floral

Weather's getting hot and hotter!! simply cream and peachy with this outfit. My recent purchase and it just couldn't be more perfect for summer.  I'm glad that I have been able to gain some weight this time and I look better in pictures (from 42 to 46kg yey!!) I don't really fancy skinny body (I'm weird) but I have always admired curves in women, I personally find it so so attractive (its my own personal opinion ^_^) besides you should have noticed that I have done some homework with my blog this time, I changed and cleaned the whole look of my blog. Its an advantage having learnt the whole IT geek codings...haha... I've always been a geeky with computers back in school and I'm glad the knowledge is still in my head.  So having said that, I will be working more on it again.. Well, now notice my new block open strap platform? well, gosh I'm loving this heel, its just super comfy and I don't really have to worry about walking in pebbles or any worst floor ever! (One fact in Bhutan..our heel soles doesn't really last long enough..sigh~ and you know it too well those living in Bhutan)
Took this picture on my way to home from the farm road, its one peaceful road I must say. Perfect for my pictures..haha
What I'm Wearing:*
Jumper:*Retail shop in Thailand on my last visit last month.
Long cardigan:*Online store glasson
Chunky heel:*Online aliexpress


Never change for someone..Always be the best version of YOU! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment