photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Sunday, September 13, 2015

abstract-is it stars or tribal?

Hey guys, its been long again. Me and my boyfriend went out to get some good shots of this outfit and I'm pretty happy with how he managed to capture the details. Normally my sister takes all my pictures but its always exciting to have different photographer giving their new ideas on the shoots. ^_^ And besides I love to be photographed! haha... well, anyways today's outfit is entirely to the two basic colors blacks and whites, and them prints! Bought this dress from forever21 its pretty much babydoll kinda dress, and I love how the prints are so tribal and yet gives that pretty neat fit on me. I'm wearing kimono over the dress, I just like how it just hangs over my shoulders. I noticed I own quite alot of shrugs lately, esp. kimono styles and I just can't seem to get enough of my collections (laughs). Well then again sure the big hats are one of my huge obsessions too. Talking about obsessions, I'm wearing my six-seven inch heel Jeffrey Campbell, this is one of my favorite from few of my JC collections. I'll be updating on autumn outfits by coming weeks and hopefully you guys will enjoy mystyles ^_^
 What I'm wearing:*
Dress:*Forever21
Heels:*Jeffrey Campbell
Hat:*Market
Shrug:*Market

In the end its you who decides who you are. ^_^ be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment