photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pinafore shorts

Hey guys, its almost end of september and with festive moods around, I totally enjoyed seeing all the post from Thimphu Tshechu in my feeds. Hope everyone of you in Thimphu had a great time and enjoyed the Tshechu. I on the other hand unfortunately couldn't make it there, stuck here in Paro and working endlessly. Well, anyways one of my autumn must haves is a pinafore shorts/dress.  I think its one of many styles thats effortlessly sophisticated and easy. I can totally pair it with some simple basic casual tshirts or blouse or any jackets.  And its affordable. And one more thing sometimes its okay to feel like a kid haha, this outfit makes me feel full of childishness but hey who said I can't play dress up? well, no one! (wink*) 

tote bag I got it from Uniqlo lucky draw game, while purchasing their product...pretty cool eh?
 What I'm wearing:*
Tee:*Wearstrbasics
Jumper:*Thailand
Chunky heel white:*CarlaBerotti
Tote bag:* Uniqlo
Reflective glass:*Ray-ban


The future depends on what we do today ^_^ so think it wisely. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment