Saturday, October 31, 2015

rad it

Kuzuzangpola! I'm finally back from Darjeeling..no doubt it was one great long road trip. Loved those tea gardens on the way esp. those local foods(yum yum). It's been few weeks already, today finally I can blog this outfit I have been meaning to do. The cold and chills are here to stay right? 
Here I'm wearing long knitted cardigan with high waisted distressed jean, this jean is something I thought I would never be wearing but guess what ? I was wrong! haha.. Well, I paired my Avira slip on with this whole outfit and I must say it felt the best pair so far. The body chain is Diyed and the basic top is one of my favorite lately..nothing new but I can get pretty picky sometimes. (wink*)
Hope you guys like the outfit :)
What I'm wearing:*
Sweater cardigan:*Bkk
Pant:*Bkk local store
Top:*hm
Slip on Heel:*Avira
Body chain: *DIYed
Truth can stand tall and stronger than anything said or done against it! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Men's Suits & Blazers are one of the most essential items in a man’s wardrobe. They are available in multiple designs, fits and colors that with all the choice out there, it sometimes gets a tad too difficult to choose men shirts. Having said that, the next time you are planning to buy a shirt

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment