Saturday, October 10, 2015

the little khaki love red

 Hey guys, I hope you are all having a great saturday.  I bet most of you guys have heaps of plans this weekend unlike me(sob sob*) I gotta work on sundays!!( SAD face) Well, anyways I had a good friday and saturday break so...all in all its good for me ^_^  

So I have been wearing this khaki high wasted pant for quite some time now, and its pretty a lose fit but works perfectly just fine to wear with any high heels to give that edgy and chic look. I seriously never thought I would be more and more into very famine and chic styles. But I love these. My style have been changing constantly comparing to my styles years ago,. I don't used to wear pants and pencil heels much back then..but now I live in them! I mean..like I actually own more than 10 pairs of pencil heels (I didn't even realise it..) besides that I'm having more of high waisted pants in my collection this time. 

Here, I have paired my wearable khaki high wasted pant with very sexy Sophia Webster red pump (it actually have a bow at the top) and with that plain white tee from Fox-men collection. The basic tee really complements my look here and the red bag and pump totally glams up my whole look, totally in love with them. 
 What I'm wearing:*
Tee:*Fox(Back to basic)
Pant:*India
Heel:*Sophia Webster inspired
Bag:*LV
Bracelet:*Nepal
Neckpiece:*Miley Cyrus inspired
 Today I got more pictures than usual, I just didn't know which ones to pick!
It's not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment