Saturday, March 5, 2016

wide leg pants

 Kuzu kuzu la… I had a terrific weekend. Have you guys every felt like you have missed on so many things just because you were busy staring at that one particular bling bling?  well, I have! Well, anyways.. today my ootd is totally focusing on this pink wide leg pants. Height maybe one of my issues but it just won’t stop me from wearing wide leg pants. I have paired it with HnM sweater since the weather is pretty chilly. And wearing one of my favorite neon heels and a sling bag from ck.


 What I'm Wearing:*
Sweater: HnM
Pant: Thailand
Bag:Charles and Keith
Shoes: Online stores
Pom pom: Thailand

Styling with eye catching pair of heels or sneakers... 'cuz these accessories totally add something special to any outfit!



1 comment:

Please feel free to comment