Wednesday, May 25, 2016

high waisted jean and cropped top

Hello  Kuzu guys, I have been so caught up working days and nights straight due more incoming flights at base I don't get much free time now days but I shall keep this blog going whenever I get off days. So today luckily I got free half day, thought I should blog my off-duty outfit of the day! Hope you guys enjoy this ensemble. I'm wearing this crop top from bebe, I bought two more colors of it I think it really rise up my height haha, besides the high-waisted jean is something I'm really into lately and I just can't get enough of it. The shoe I bought it from Carlton-London way back in college days and I realized I haven't wore it for all these times, so today I gave it a try. Enjoy and Thanks! xoxo
Stay stylish! Cheers!
 
 What I'm wearing:
Crop Top:*Bebe
High rise Jean:*Bkk store
Shoe:*Carlton London
Bag:*Janelily
Belt:*Moschino


If someone says you don't deserve anything good that's b'cuz he basically jealous of you! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment