Friday, May 6, 2016

lace up or boot up


 Hi guys!!  finally a day off from work today. I have been working like fourteen hours yesterday, gosh I totally deserve this break...haha. Well, I was suppose to post up my next Bura kira DIY but I'm still working on it. So meanwhile I will be posting my off-duty OOTDs. Lately I have been following many style icons like Gigi, K.Jenner, V.Beckham,Selena etc etc. I noticed neck choker and lace up tops have been a huge trend setter. So here I'm loving my own DIYed laced up top and DIYed neck choker. As much as I love buying new trend pieces I totally enjoy making my own piece. I made the choker with some designed lace that I bought from Bkk on my last trip and used a easy micro button at the back, and little knitting and sewing at the ends.  And for the lace-up top, I realised this top has been in my suitcase for a quite long time, I totally had to get it brushed to something different so I used some jump-rings around its V-collar and added a simple lace to make it a pretty sexy top. What do you guys think ? Hope you guys enjoy this outfit. Keep following for more DIYs and my off-duty outfits. Thanks.
 What I'm wearing:
Top:DIYed laceup
Jean:* Jeans
Boot:Forever21
Neck-Choker:* DIYed
You only live once, make it last beautiful.. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment