Saturday, May 28, 2016

less is more so is black

Hi guys, before I post my new DIYs I decided to post one off-duty outfit. Today I'm wearing just all black! this look is a challenge for me 'cuz my height doesn't really flatter me with flats and straight cut dress, I remember feeling stumpy and short haha..Besides I tried one more challenge, yes! my hair! I temporarily micro curled it. I wasn't sure how it will look on me but I played safe by keeping it tied high up. To my surprise this hair actually received more compliments than I expected and now I'm totally carrying it with confidence (good feedbacks do help! wink*). Here I paired my off-shoulder dress with a gladiator that I bought during a huge sale on Aliexpress for just $10; for the price I think it's worth it but not the best thing I can say. Well for this look I went for minimal accessories with just two gold bracelets so that more light will be on whole outfit ensemble.  I hope you guys enjoyed my outfit ensemble. Have a great weekend. Cheers! xoxo
What I'm wearing:
Dress:*bebe
Gladiator:*Aliexpress
I have learnt a lesson that our lives is all based on how we react to what happens to us. So guys always think before you act on anything in life. Cheers! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment