photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, May 16, 2016

White Monochrome



 Kuzu-zangpola! Today I'm wearing all whites with some pop of colors here and there. I wore this look on a day out with my girls, totally loved this look that I decided to make a post on this outfit. I made the neck-choker from lace like I'd done with my black lace choker in few of my previous posts. Besides rest are all good buys I made (wink*). Well, sometimes it's best to go all whites or all blacks or all neutrals. I personally find monochrome style very feminist and very mature. I find myself more and more into mature styles lately and I'm loving it. Gosh I can't believe I've crossed my silver-jubilee already, and age really do define how I dress up now and then. I seriously never thought that before but now I'm more concern about not looking like a toddler...haha. So, enjoy today's outfit of the day! Cheers!!


What' I'm wearing:*
Top:
Pant:* Zara
Coat:* H&M
Heels:* Manolo-Blahnik
Neck choker:* DIYed.

Everybody can love your looks, but it's your heart and personality that makes someone stay with you. Be good. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment