photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, June 10, 2016

culottes jumpsuit

Hi guys, today I'm wearing monochrome. I have always loved royal blue color and this culotte jumpsuit just won my heart. I find culotte very comfy and it just looks amazing no matter the height..Trust me! Anyone can pull this off well. I love how it's very basic and simple yet it incorporates something chic and looks trendy. I've switched to culottes jumpsuits from shorts this summer and I personally find it as the best ready to wear outfit while in heat. So here I've paired it up with my zara strap on mid-heel cum a jean jacket and some gold reflective accessories around the waist and wrist. Hope you guys liked my outfit of the day pick. Have a great time.. stay chic.
Cheers!

What I'm wearing:
Wide leg Jumpsuit:*Thailand store
Heel:*Zara
Jean Jacket:*Local store in BKK
Bracelet:*Bvlgari 
Belt:*CK
It's a new day and a new fresh life everyday.. live it wisely and be happy always. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. New dress and new style. You look simply gorgeous...and effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment