photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DIY Cold Off-shoulder

 Hi guys, its been a long break after my last post. I had my professional side duties to finish up (wink*) so pardon me for this long break. I promised to be consistent with blogging and thank you all for still supporting my blog, it means alot to me. Well, today I'm wearing the cold off-shoulder top that I made, it took me just twenty minutes to finish it. This time I didn't use any Bhutanese textile materials 'cuz I felt woven materials are difficult to wear in summer heat so I went with something light for this top. I'm loving cold off-shoulders and I've been DIYing many more lately. I paired the top with culottes pants, it's got volume so it's very comfortable compared to skinny jeans (you know what I'm mean haha) besides that I couldn't bring myself to chop off my hair, I have always had long locks and my relation to long hair is deep( wink* but we should break this up soon..like very soon... hahaha...). Finally the bag! I'm in love with this mini sling bag from Zara, it's been one of my summer favorites and I have been carrying it since I laid my hands on it. That's all forks! Hope you guys like my outfit ensemble! Cheers!

 What I'm Wearing:*
Cold Off-shoulder:Self DIY
Culottes:* Local store
Bag:* Zara
Heels:* Forever21
Not everybody has the same heart as you, so remember not to expect anything in return. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment