Saturday, June 4, 2016

DIY H-Line Dress

 Hello there everyone~ my another DIY from Bura kira I was working on..yes! the reuse me is back again with a new DIY..haha... This time it's a H-Line basic dress with lace-up at front. I paired it up with my chunky heeled camel boots from forever21 and a lace shrug. The sleeves turned out little longer than I wanted but I made it little flared at the ends to give more of a batwing styled, so I'm happy how it turned out. What do you guys think? Hope you guys enjoy this very simple combo I made  ^_^ I think it gives more of a boho feel and I would wear this to a picnic. (smiles) Have a great summer time! (sweats*it's seriously getting hot!)
 What I'm wearing:*
Dress:* DIYed
Boots:* Forever21
Shrug:Bkk store

Be humble and be happy! Cheers!

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment