Wednesday, June 1, 2016

long shirt dress and jean

Hi guys, I know I kept you guys waiting for my other Bhutanese DIYs..it's just that I didn't have enough time to take pictures for those outfits yet; so I decided to do this post. This have been in draft -pending- for more than two weeks now. Today I finally managed to sneak some time out to post this..feels good! (wink*). This outfit is very different from the rest I tried and I realized I never tried on a shirt dress before. I matched it up with blue jean and strap on heel from F21. The shirt dress prints are pretty loud and I think it catches all the attention in this whole ensemble. And honestly I'm pretty confused when it comes to shirt dresses because it's always either you wear it like a jumpsuit skirt or try out with some skinny inside..well at least that's what I thought so, but I gave it a different try. So let me know what you guys think.! ^_^
I bought this F21 jean for a very reasonable price last march from Bkk F21 store, they were having a huge sale going on and guess I got lucky! haha.. and besides that there were few good finds that thrilled me to shop. Anyways enjoy this outfit ensemble ^_^
What I'm wearing:
Shirt-Dress:*Dressme
Jean:*Forever21
Heel*:Forever21
Bag:*Charles&keith

Always remember make the most of what you have.. Be happy! Cheers!!

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment