photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, July 29, 2016

baby pink

 Hi guys, my wednesday turned out to be rainy and I had to postpone my blog post today. Hope everyone's having a great friday, since friday ends our tiring week and starts a relaxing time for the next two days... we are always excited about friday right? haha...anyways, I had this pictures taken weeks before, been waiting for the right weather to make a post on it and today seemed the right time. We have had downpour for days and days and it's pretty chilly yet warm around afternoons. I thought this outfit suits the kind of weather we are facing currently. Here I'm wearing my Glassons sweater I bought while in NZ and paired it up with my denim knee cut jean. With them matched up with my favorite stilettos Valentino inspired replica rockstud heels. It's pretty amazing how this valentino rockstud stilettos are still growing strong with trendsetters around the fashion world. Besides I'm wearing one of my on-off favorite bomber, it's floral and see through! I love the fact that it's different from rest of the bomber we usually see (most are unisex unlike this particular one) and it's pretty light and feminine. Hope you guys enjoy my outfit pick of the weather ^_^ Enjoy your friday and weekend!! xoxo takecare!

What I'm wearing:
Floral Bomber: *Bkk local store
Sweater: *Glassons (NZ store)
Shoe: *Aliexpress
Jean: *Bkk local store

It's okay to say No somethings.. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment