photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, July 2, 2016

DIY shirt with a twist

Kuzu guys, today I'm wearing a casual with a twist! yup! I modified this normal collar shirt to a collarless but one-side shoulder shirt. It was pretty a crazy idea I got after seeing many popular bloggers going for this kinda twisted tops; I wanted to buy one but thought why not try making one instead. So I finally did. It's super easy and simple to make this. Here I paired this with my ankle ripped jeans, slip ons from C&K and Zara bag. I was worried if I can pull it off  but I'm pretty glad I didn't look weird haha..How do you guys like my today's ensemble?
Thanks for stopping by..keep following for more..Cheers!! xoxo
What I'm wearing:*
Top:* Self DIYed 
Jean:* Local store
Slip-On Heels:Charles and Keith
Bag:Zara
You will lose nothing with kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment