photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

kiss the summer with white

Hi guys, I was out of the country for couple of days so couldn't blog on time. Hope you guys had a great start of July, it's one rainy month here in Bhutan. Well, anyways today I managed to get some time off, so I decided to blog on my recent favorites- replica Dior shoe and Gucci Bag.  I paired them up with my recent purchase white wide top for summer and knee slit irregular hem jean. I wanted all my attention towards my two new babies hence the look of the day! Hope you guys liked my outfit ensemble of the day! Cheers!

What I'm wearing:
Top:SnC Style Korea
Pant:* JJeans
Bag:* Gucci
Shoe:* Christian Dior
 
The way is always in your heart.. find it and you will never be lost!! Cheers!! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment