Saturday, July 23, 2016

rainy gloomy day outfit

Kuzu guys, I try blogging every wednesdays and saturdays; it's been going accordingly to my plan and I have been able to keep it consistent for a while..So it's saturday today and I'm here with a new post of the day. It has been raining very heavy lately and the news around the south side of the country is sad, hope everyone is being caution and please avoid traveling until the roads are safe to. Besides be home and be safe wherever you are. Coming back to my post, besides the terrible downpour I manage to take these shots and the weather wasn't that favorable, you can totally make it out how poor my natural lighting is in the pictures. Today I felt like wearing nothing vibrant (guess the weather's taking over my mood wink*) and it's one very comfy style, I'm wearing one of my recent favorite culottes greyish pant with long slit top, and paired them up with my latest purchase HnM boots (aren't those just perfect!?) I just fell in love with these boots and I found them on sale..how lucky..haha.. Hope you guys enjoy my outfit pick of the day!! Have fun and be safe everyone.. 
What I'm wearing:
Slit top:*Bebe
Pant:*Bkk store
Bag:*Charlesandkeith
Boots:*H&M
No matter who you are and where you are, you will always be one of a kind! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment