Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Bri it white and blue

Hi guys!! It's wednesday and I have a new post like I promised! Hope you guys like my new outfit combo I did for today. Taking advantage of my early day off today, I'm spending my time playing dress up in my closet (laughs). Well yea! here I'm wearing my bat winged top with my all time favorite ripped jean (surprisingly this jean has been my favorite for a very long time...). With them I'm wearing my flat slip-on (mule kinda), I have noticed mules are making a big hit this summer, I tried purchasing from my favorite brand Charlesandkeith but sadly all of them were out of stock, I have tried Singapore, Thailand and India! (This is one cons for living in place where there ain't any authentic brand malls. but I love my country the way it is.) So after facing with 'out of stock' tags on those mules,  it's no doubt that it's on huge demand in current fashion. If you guys know where I can get my hands on them..please do drop them on comment sections (I would be thrilled to shop more haha...) Besides, here I'm carrying a street-find! yep! D&G bag it's just inspired replica one but I love how standard it looks. And adding to the whole ensemble I'm wearing Zara choker, ever since that Bri Bri belt came to streets, I wanted it so badly haha, and now Zara made that belt to a choker! and I had to buy it! phew! at least this wasn't out of stock (lucky).
Hope you guys enjoyed this ensemble. Thanks for dropping by like always.
Have a great time ahead. xoxo cheers!
 
 What I'm wearing:
Top:*Bebe
Choker:*Zara
Belt:*Bri Bri
Jean:*Bkk local store
Shoe:*Bkk
Bag:*Street Find
Just a thought to share: someone told me we women are inferior and that got me really thinking why did he say that? I just wanna lay my thoughts that we women are not inferior and we refuse to be put in that way. Women-Empower!! Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment