Friday, August 26, 2016

change in style

Kuzu (Hi) guys, I have a new post today! Before I start talking about today's outfit, just wanna break this new to you that I'll be starting my youtube videos soon, it's all gonna be on fashion/style,beauty, travel. lifestyle and my mini DIY projects (I have been planning on doing it for a very long time but never had enough time and resources to begin with...so it has always been a dream..) Hope everyone will be kind enough for a starter like me haha..  Anyhow, today I'm wearing few of my old collections which I can't seem to get rid of 'cuz I've been embracing these new styles. I have alway changed my styles and this outfit pretty much proves it all. Hope you guys show some love for this new style I did. Have a great start of weekend and party hard! xoxo
Cheers!
What I'm wearing:
Top:*Bkk store
Jean:*Jeans
Heel:*Charlesandkeith
Bag:*Gucci
Sling back heels are coming back now, it's time to embrace this style.
It's okay to be NORMAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment