Sunday, August 28, 2016

DIY Bow Skirt

Kuzu guys, today it's a long awaited post. I DIYed a simple bow skirt from my unwanted kira and I guess it turned out pretty unique (feels...of small achievement!). I made a bow at the front to give it a little different look to the  whole basic mini skirt thing. So, yea, here I paired my bow skirt with my all time favorite off shoulder HnM top and denim buster. Hope you guys like this mini project I did and keep looking forward for more DIYs I will be posting more along with my other outfit posts. Besides, my short youtube video will be coming this september and I'm super excited yet I feel so naive about the whole Vblogging (Hope you viewers will support me there as well..) And one more thing! I wanted to sell this shoe I'm wearing, I bought it from Aliexpress and I just wore it one time for this shoot (it's new!) So if anyone is interested to buy and wana know the price details do mail me at my facebook  .Thank you for dropping by and cheers!! XOXO



What I'm wearing :
Off shoulder top:* HnM
Buster: *BKK store
Bow Skirt:* DIY
Shoe:* Aliexpress
Universal mind is only accountable to the highest truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment