photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Friday, October 21, 2016

Hello Chills

Hi guys, cold is finally here (do you feel it? yup!!!) and it's time to flaunt those knits, jackets and thigh high boots!  Today I decided to blog on few of my favorites. Here I'm wearing embroidery bomber jacket (it's very colorful), this jacket has been my recent favorite and I can totally pair it up with basic plain outfit to give my whole look a catchy dare! (totally agreeable right?) Basically my whole outfit is all black here, I'm wearing high neck to keep my upper body warm; a midi-skirt from HnM and a thigh high boot to keep my legs warm. Like I would always mention it's not always important to cover up yourself fully (ninja..haha) to keep yourself warm, in fact you can just as well be warm by just keeping certain parts warm...like the main parts are head, neck, back, and feet ^_^  I personally always follow this to  keep myself warm in such cold weather and it has always helped..(so wear those mini dress/skirts if you like but just remember what to keep warm to compensate it). Ok, and oh I know I haven't been able to post any vlogs (sad..); my cameraperson is not available lately and it's becoming a challenge for me to to do everything myself so please bear with me this month. And talking about this month, Halloween is right around the corner!! have you guys decided what to be!? I'm so late to order any costumes (the fact that it takes at least two weeks to get anything shipped to Bhutan sigh..); seems like I gotta make my own costumes again like always (haha..) hopefully I will finish on time and see you guys during Halloween!! yey!!
thanks for dropping by and hopefully you guys enjoyed this outfit ensemble!
 Cheers!! muah!!!



 What I'm wearing:
Bomber Jacket:*Bkk
High Neck:*Uniqlo
Midi Skirt:*HnM
Thigh High Boots:*Forever21
Bag:*CharlesandKeith
Don't let anyone change you, just be yourself and let it shine ^_^ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment