photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, November 26, 2016

DIY flared and cut off shoulder top

Kuzu guys, it's been so long since I last posted. I was suppose post my fall wear that I've last posted on my Instagram but I decided to give a little twist by posting this DIY. I wanted to make something chic yet something that shows of a little bit of shoulders. So, here I go with my new DIY I did with a kira piece I had. I hope you guys like this as much as I do. Making this was quite challenging because I had something in my mind and on my half way of making this I kinda turned it into something little different than I originally planned but I'm super happy how it turned out! haha.. So yea, keep looking forwards for more of my DIYs, I shall be posting them up slowly. Have a great saturday and cheers guys!
 What I'm wearing:
Top:*DIYed
Bomber:*Ralph Lauren
Pant:*Bkk
Dorjee Earrings:*Nepal
Heels:*Charlesandkeith (here)

 Fall in love with the SPIRIT, HEART and CHARACTER. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment