photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Sunday, December 11, 2016

DIY slip-on dress

Hi guys, I'll be out of the country for awhile so I decided to post a small DIY before I leave (add me on snapchat -chyunidsnap- and insta-chyunid- to catch me on my short vacation) and hopefully I'll make a short post on it too. Anyhow, here! I made a simple basic slip on dress with a kira piece I bought, I'm not sure how worth this outfit is but I'm pretty content with the final results. With this I paired with my newly purchased boots (stretched sock boots), loving this boot lately (Kardashians  have totally bought this trend up..not really a fan but I must admit I love their styles.). Well, hope you guys enjoyed this outfit ensemble and I shall do more DIYs after I get back. Have a great christmas.. keep warm! Cheers! XOXO



What I'm wearing:*
Dress:*DIYed
Boots:*Aliexpress
Highneck:*Uniqlo

Have a great time..cheers!


2 comments:

Please feel free to comment