photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, December 5, 2016

mom's knitted sweater

Hi guys, I manage to get some time off work and decided to blog this outfit. Cold always make me want to wear knits/sweaters and this time I decided to go with my mom's hand knitted sweater..oh how I wish I could knit like her! (I blogged on a different mom's knitted sweater few years ago too check-here). This sweater is very vibrant and speaks loud volume through it. I love how eye catchy the colors are and with that I decided to dare go with another vibrant colorful Bhutanese handbag. I thought they match up pretty well (what do you think? pretty matchy-matchy?) And of-course I didn't wanted to end up looking like a colorful clown, (haha) so yea I went for black pants and black boots. I love how slick the pants look (which totally avoids the boxy looks) and the whole combo pretty much gives a very warm yet catchy outfit. Hope you guys enjoyed this and do let me know what you guys think..Thanks for dropping by and keep warm. XOXO
 
What I'm wearing:
Sweater:*Mom hand knitted
Pant:
*Bkk store
Boots:*Zara
Bag:*Bhutan
 
Always be good. Praying for peace. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Aaawooo your mom got super se auper talent, love love the sweater and of course love all your outfit. keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much <3 love your knits <3

      Delete

Please feel free to comment