photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, April 3, 2017

love yourself


Hi guys, its been such a long time since my last post; I just want to thank everyone who have been patient with me and have been sending me mails despite my empty post. Like I mentioned you guys on my instag and facebook page, I haven't been well for a really long time and finally coming back feels so much better. I really want to continue and do better; just bear with me, as I recover fully. So here's to my good start, a new post with few of my recent favorites. Hope you guys enjoy this outfit ensemble I did. thank you and be happy and stay stylish! muah! xoxo



What I'm wearing:
Top:*Bebe
Pant:*Bkk
Bag:*YSL
Boots:*HnM
Coat:*Bebe

I just realised there's so much to growing up, be positive...life never fails to surprise you. Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment