photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Asymmetric frill ruffle shirt

 Hello guys, I know its been few weeks again! Finally blogging on my recent favorite top! I have been eyeing this asymmetric ruffle top for a long time and finally got it! Keep reading to know where I got it from (I give the details below at the end of my post). What I love the most about this top is, its very versatile and I love how unique the frills and ruffles are designed. I definitely want to try doing a DIY on this same design and definitely will stick to something Bhutanese as always. Besides, I'm wearing one of my long awaited Charlesandkeith heel, I ordered it from Singapore and its one of my go to store in Singapore. I love how its affordable and yet quality at top. Hope you guys like my outfit ensemble I did here and do keep looking forward for more. I shall keep posting (I may not be prompt all the time but I never plan to give up..haha) thanks for dropping by and I hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy while you can besides its only one life! Cheers! XOXO
 WHAT I'M WEARING:
Top:*OnllineAliexpress
Pant:*Bkk store
Heel:*Charlesandkeith
Bag:*Charlesandkeith
Today I felt like quoting something I recently read and touched my heart..it says "love or perish!"-Tuesdays with Morrie (if you haven't..give this book a read..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment