Friday, July 28, 2017

Gingham versus my cute graphic strawbag

 Hi guys, back again! Told you I'll be back with another design of basket strawbag (this one is not exactly basket straw ones, its kinda made from raw ropes kinda thing but look at those cute little animal graphics on it... cute eh? ). Summer doesn't always have to be for shorts so here I'm with full pants! it's hard to carry jeans in heat so I was like why not cotton based pants for a change! and it works! I love how fresh this feels especially when one gotta be out in the scorching sun for hours. I matched it up with my old collection gingham top (this print is so in this summer...can't get enough of it..), though it's not really off-shoulder I just decided to style it this way according to the current weather. I hope you guys enjoyed this new ensemble today, I shall keep posting up more as when my magical time permits (LOLz) and my outfit details are given below with the pictures as usual.
Have a great time and enjoy..Be happy always..
XOXO
 What I'm wearing:*
Top:*Bkk local store
Pant:*Old collection
Heels:*CharlesKeith
Bag:*Bkk handmade
Be content with your life and you will always be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment