Friday, July 7, 2017

Micro Gingham Dress and a Straw tote or wicker basket bag

Hi viewers, today's post is on something trend settlers have been slaying this spring-summer 2017! Gingham patterns and straw bags!  These beauties were seen worn by almost all of them fashionistas and I just love how oldies are coming back. But there's one downside on wearing gingham patterns, as it can get pretty tricky especially with bigger patterns than mine; i.e one totally gotta avoid looking like you have put on a picnic blanket or a table cloth! haha which reminds me...last time I wanted to get myself a gingham wrap up top but my mom kept calling it a table cloth (which totally changed my whole thought if I should really get it!) But ofcuz, this is a trend that if worn in the wrong way can end up in a total fashion disaster so why not be extra careful while choosing an outfit ensemble..right? Well, here I'm wearing my gingham mini doll dress with my playful sleeved white top (its one very simple yet summer heat beating perfect outfit) and a basic flats. Finally finished my  look with a straw bag or wicker basket bag (mom's got quite old few collections ), these bags are huge this spring-summer and surprisingly fashionistas be swapping leather bags with straw bags to complete a look! These bags are not only for picnics anymore haha... I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit ensemble; Stay tuned for more.. thanks for dropping by. (outfit details are given below).
Cheers!

What I'm wearing:*
Top:*Bkk
Gingham dress:*bebe
Footwear:*Thailand
Strawbag:*Mom's (Bhutanese handmade)
You could all have the money you've ever wanted, but without loving relationships, you won't be happy. Remember money can't buy happiness. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment