photo final.jpg
Personal style & creativity design blog by Chyunid

Monday, July 3, 2017

Wrap up top

Hi guys, hope all my Bhutanese followers managed to make an offering for Guru Rinpochoe's Birth Anniversary today; pray well and lit a butter-lamp. So coming back to my post, I was suppose to post this last friday but I had other plans with family; we went out to Punakha for river rifting and some time away from workload! The experience was amazing (If you haven't tried it yet, just go and give it a go! you will love it esp if you are someone who enjoys thrills or extreme sports kinda stuff. I enjoyed it but I'm more of an old soul so once is enough for me haha..)
Well, today's post is basically summer heat beating outfit! I decided to go with shorts today! Shorts are best piece for the summer; I’m not such fan of shorts to be honest but lets be real! who wants to wear jean pants in them scorching heat! I decided to pair my accidental shorts. YEA! you read it right! ACCIDENTAL!! ‘cuz I accidentally ordered this short with my actual ordered top! -confusing eh? haha.. I know!- I ordered a top online and what I didn’t realise was that it came with a shorts as well (practically I paid extras.. duh!) either way I guess it turned out to be useful this summer..so yea… (smile). So here I’m pairing my accidental shorts(lolz) with my long awaited wrap up top! though its just a replica, I’m so in love with the design. So finally paired them up with my another recent favourite pinkish nude block heel from charleskeith..(details of these outfits are given below..)
Thanks for checking out my blog and do come back for more..
XOXO
Cheers!

What I'm wearing:
Top:*Simplee
Shorts:*Aliexpress
Heel:*Charleskeith

Clear someone else's path and it will automatically clear yours.. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment